Friday, July 10, 2015

THE LEGEND OF LOUDMOUTH AS TOLD BY LOUDMOUTH



Loudmouth, the Ninja.
                I was a ninja, once. I was 9 when I used to sneak out of the house in the dead of night just to feed the stray kittens which I hid on one of our neighbor’s old chicken coop. Until one night, I arrived there and found the coop empty. I never cried over anything and anyone before, up until that night.
Loudmouth, the Witch.
                I was a witch, once. I was more of a Slytherin than a Gryffindor. Pretentious, clever and selfish- the perfect recipe for disaster. Everyone hated me. But like Malfoy, I was too proud to ever bow down and admit defeat.
Loudmouth, the Tribute.
                I was a tribute, once. I struggled to attain everything that I wanted to acquire in life. Everyone was an enemy. Everyone was a threat. And so I had to believe that I was the best.
Loudmouth, the Victor.
                I was a victor, once. I won each and every challenge I faced. I need not to believe that I was the best because it was already given, the moment I was born, that I was, I am, and will always be the best. The world was mine. But then I learned the consequences of success. I sat at the top and above me was the sky. I looked down and I saw hungry wolves awaiting my downfall so they could they tear down my flesh.
Loudmouth,the Divergent.
                I was a divergent, once. I tried to fit in but realized I was different. And that being different is what made my life one hell of a fun ride.
Loudmouth, the Muso.
                I am a muso, now. Though music never really liked me, I am in love with music.Music is the first and last thing that I hear every day. Music is my recluse. I cry. I smile. I dance. I act crazy. All these because of music.
I am Loudmouth.
I am the under appreciated legend.
This is Loudmouth Republic.
This is the legend’s domain.


3 comments: